People Learning Project Coordinator
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The People Talent and Learning Coordinator collaborates within the People team and other departments throughout the organization providing a customer focused and effective People support service to the organization to achieve company goals and objectives. This position provides support to the People- Talent and Learning team that includes coordination and project management of various business partner support provided to the market operations, compliance and learning and development work initiatives implemented across the organization.
- Assist in managing learning projects across multiple markets via planning and project management.
- Provide daily communication (verbal and written) with all internal stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage and organize data and documents in electronic folders and project files on the network.
- Assist in structuring data capture methods and perform data collection and analysis for various learning projects.
- Support the Talent and Learning Team database management needs using database management tools and platforms.
- Partner with Learning Management System (LMS) administrator in optimizing LMS reporting , data management and handling of learning materials.
- Partner with Field Educators in all markets and assist in coordination of training related projects in each market.
- Organizes and assists in developing learning manuals, trainer guides and training evaluation procedures.
- Develop and manage consistent tracking mechanism for all learning courses/events in a central database.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in informatics, business administration, human resources or related field.
- 1 year of project management experience, or 2+ years of project coordinator experience.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, formulas, macros, and data analysis)
- The ability to collect, organize, and interpret raw data to be used by other teams/groups
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain balance among multiple requests.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Creative aptitude and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Database management (Airtable preferred)
- Proficient with Learning Management Systems (Litmos preferred)