23-24 school year intervention teachers--PART TIME after school
After School Tutor
Part-time | Charles Co (Waldorf), MD
At Catapult Learning, we provide educational solutions that generate academic achievement and better life outcomes for students. Join Catapult Learning and become a part of a national organization with a legacy of more than 45 years of student impact.
Seeking part time (after school) tutors for the 23-24 school year in Charles County. Little planning. No grading. Just teaching!
How you’ll be there for students:
Be their advocate, difference maker, and mentor.
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of Company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensures supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from Company classroom or to mobile/trailer classroom.
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Company Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What we’ll need from you:
The positive, enthusiastic teacher we seek has these qualifications.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree.
- Valid teaching certificate, as required by contract.
- Teaching experience preferred.
Physical Environment/Working Conditions:
- Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
Wherever you are in your career, there’s a place for you on our team.
Be there for students at Catapult Learning partner schools in the way that works best for you: year-round and/or during summer, full-time or part-time. Our various career options empower educators to find a place that is right for this moment in their lives and careers.
Be where you’re meant to be. Apply today.
Catapult Learning could not realize its mission or meet its business goals without the unique talents and contributions of its diverse group of professionals. Our culture, practices, and systems reflect our commitment to embedding diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in all that we do to create an authentic and welcoming environment for all. Learn more about DEI at Catapult Learning here.
About Catapult Learning
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides intervention programs for students and professional development solutions for teachers in K-12 schools, executed by a team of experienced coaches. Our professional development services strengthen the capacity of teachers and leaders to raise and sustain student achievement. Our intervention programs support struggling learners with instruction tailored to the unique needs of each student. Across the country, Catapult Learning partners with 500+ school districts to produce positive outcomes that promote academic and professional growth. Catapult Learning is accredited by Cognia and has earned its 2022 System of Distinction honor.
FullBloom is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been and will continue to be a fundamental principle at FullBloom, where employment is based on personal capabilities and qualifications. The company prohibits discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to age (40 and over); color; gender, physical or mental disability; mental status; civil union/domestic partnership; national origin; ancestry; citizenship status; race; religion; creed; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions; gender identity and gender expression; political affiliation; veteran status and uniformed servicemember status; genetic information (including testing and characteristics); or any other consideration protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.