Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class product quality. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
You will be working as QA engineer in the QA team and report to your manager who supervises the overall product quality processes of the Eindhoven Forescout engineering team. Your mission is raising the quality of the products the engineering team develops. You will be part of a SCRUM squad interacting day by day with software developers, software analysts and the Product Owner.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Contribute to the automated test implementation for regression testing using modern end to end test Automation frameworks.
- Develop automated test scenarios based on product specifications provided by the engineering team.
- Participate in the validation phase implementing automated test cases.
- Troubleshoot validation pipeline issues and report and document the defects found.
- You will be involved in the continuous improvement process: proactive approach is a key element for this role.
What You Offer Forescout:
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years, or more, experience in software product validation and testing
- Deep knowledge of Linux OS and bash programming skill is a must.
- You have a good knowledge test automation framework such as Ansible or Cypress.
- You are familiar with software development and Python programming language.
- Experienced in cloud and virtualization
- Strong understanding of the networking and network security
- You are familiar with SCRUM methodology
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – generous PTO policy, and much more.
- Hybrid working model combining working at the office and from home.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram.
- Learn more at www.forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.