Senior Software Engineer
Forescout is currently seeking an experienced Tech lead to join our growing development team. As a senior member of our software development, team you will work on an agile continuous delivery team collaborating with designers, senior developers and architects to deliver product capabilities and features. You will be developing in a full software stack, integrating the latest security techniques and features into a scalable Software-as-a-Service offering. If you want to write great code and help secure global networks, this role is for you.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with global development teams and product management creating a next generation security platform
- Design, implement and test features across multiple tiers, deploying globally to the cloud
- You are expected to own architecture, design, and implementation to deliver high-quality features and services
- Collaborate with development operations and field engineering to enable successful feature delivery in real time
- Engage with field support and customers, improving our ability to detect and remediate threats securing our customers day in and day out
- Fully competent in own area of expertise and supervise engineers.
- 7+ years of java full stack development
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, Micro Services Architecture
- Experience In technology leadership.
- Experience with React JS, Typescript, Redux
- Proficient with SQL DB like Postgres / MySQL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work well independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills working with remote teams in different timezones.
Good to have skills
- Development experience on cloud services - AWS, Google, Azure
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or other container solutions
- Experience with git, confluence and JIRA
- Experience with the Elastic search stack
- UI / UX design experience and design tools
- Experience in cybersecurity applications development or with cybersecurity in general
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent. An Advanced degree is a plus
Location: Pune, India
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.