Sr. Software Engineer
What We Do
Managing cyber risk, together – As the world is becoming more and more connected so is the need for Forescout’s solutions. Forescout is at the forefront of one of the largest needs in the security space. Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain, maintaining continuous alignment of customers’ security frameworks with their digital realities, across all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, IoMT.
Join us – We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. We are looking for resourceful individuals with positive energy and the drive to partner with our committed team to develop, sell, support, and implement the best technology and drive team success! Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries are welcomed!
What You Will Do
Forescout is currently seeking an experienced Tech lead to join our growing development team. As a senior member of our software development, team you will work on an agile continuous delivery team collaborating with designers, senior developers and architects to deliver product capabilities and features. You will be developing in a full software stack, integrating the latest security techniques and features into a scalable Software-as-a-Service offering. If you want to write great code and help secure global networks, this role is for you.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with global development teams and product management creating a next generation security platform
- Design, implement and test features across multiple tiers, deploying globally to the cloud
- You are expected to own architecture, design, and implementation to deliver high-quality features and services
- Collaborate with development operations and field engineering to enable successful feature delivery in real time
- Engage with field support and customers, improving our ability to detect and remediate threats securing our customers day in and day out
- Fully competent in own area of expertise and supervise engineers.
What You Will Bring To Forescout
- 7+ years of java full stack development
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, Micro Services Architecture
- Experience In technology leadership.
- Experience with React JS, Typescript, Redux
- Proficient with SQL DB like Postgres / MySQL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work well independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills working with remote teams in different timezones.
Good to have skills
- Development experience on cloud services - AWS, Google, Azure
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or other container solutions
- Experience with git, confluence and JIRA
- Experience with the Elastic search stack
- UI / UX design experience and design tools
- Experience in cybersecurity applications development or with cybersecurity in general.
What Forescout Offers You
Managing cyber risk, together – We are led by a visionary leadership team who encourages professional growth and development. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture providing for a collaborative and innovative environment where our team can make an impact on worldwide security while working on technology which is at the forefront of the industry. We are also proud of our competitive compensation and benefits offered. If you have a strong work ethic, are visible and lean in, you will be recognised. We are in growth mode and there is a ton of opportunity at Forescout. Apply now to find out more!
More About Forescout
Forescout Technologies, Inc. delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain, maintaining continuous alignment of customers’ security frameworks with their digital realities, including all asset types – IT, OT, IoT, IoMT. The Forescout Continuum Platform provides complete asset visibility, continuous compliance, network segmentation and a strong foundation for Zero Trust. For more than 20 years, Fortune 100 organisations and government agencies have trusted Forescout to provide automated cybersecurity at scale. Forescout arms customers with data-powered intelligence to accurately detect risks and quickly remediate cyberthreats without disruption of critical business assets. Learn more at www.Forescout.com.
To continuously identify, protect, and ensure the compliance of all cyber assets across the modern organisation.
A world where every cyber asset is seen, secure and compliant.
Our Cultural Values
- One Team – We all work together, and we all win together.
- Cyber Obsessed – We are curious about technology, innovative and passionate about solving problems.
- Customer Driven – We listen, we learn, and we make it right.
- Relentless – We're smart, determined, and find a way. We figure stuff out.
- Collaborative, without Ego – No one succeeds alone. We strive to be the humble person that people want to work with.
Our DEI Statement
At Forescout, we are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity of background, experiences, and perspectives leads to innovation, creativity, and better decision making. We strive to create an environment where all team members feel valued, respected, and empowered. We actively promote equal opportunities and fair treatment for all individuals, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. By embracing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, we aspire to build a successful culture where we work together and win together as One Team.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Forescout does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Forescout employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Employment Placement Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.