Reporting to the corporate marketing team, the Graphic Designer will be instrumental in enriching Forescout's overall brand experience through digital and print marketing materials. Closely collaborating with various marketing team members, the Graphic Designer will create assets in support of product launch and demand generation campaigns, social media graphics, marketing collateral, and event materials. This individual is expected to be a brand steward who provides guidance as needed to agencies and other internal designers. The Graphic Designer must thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage time efficiently, work on multiple projects concurrently, present and defend concepts/ideas to internal Marketing team members, and communicate exceptionally well. They should have experience in design production, illustration, digital marketing, front-end web design, and print production.
What you will do
- Be responsible for concepting and producing design solutions for use across a wide range of graphics applications including digital, print, trade shows, events, and slide presentations.
- Develop and share design best practices with the Marketing Communications team and maintain expert knowledge of Forescout’s Corporate Brand Style Guide.
- Maintain the Forescout brand standards and appropriate supporting templates.
- Serve as the primary brand and design champion for the Marketing Communications team.
- Manage the asset library, enforce brand standards, and be a key contributor in our project management process.
- Manage outside agencies and contractors as appropriate.
- Design high quality content that is creative, brand compliant, and appropriate for project objectives.
- Work together with the MarCom Project Manager who is responsible for managing the Creative Services workflow, scheduling and budget.
- Closely collaborate with stakeholders for various marketing teams globally.
- Demonstrate the ability to think past a brief and to deliver above expectations.
- Cultivate a positive team dynamic and effective interpersonal and communication skill.
- Stay informed about best practices for design across graphics applications and leverage this knowledge to enhance and grow the capabilities of the Creative Services function.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 5 Years of experience in graphic design for print and digital purposes.
- 5 Years of experience in maintaining and evangelizing brand standards.
- Experience in a B2B marketing environment (technology companies preferred).
Training and Skills
- Must be a creative, energetic team player with strong attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate advanced expertise with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Must be able to take complex technology information and create approachable visual content.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Working understanding of effective communications through various marketing channels, including, social media, digital banners, display and print advertising, e-books, web UX design, and more.
- Experience with producing motion graphics/animations a plus.
- Familiarity with project management workflow tools a plus.
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.