DevOps Engineer (Infra Oriented)
What we are doing:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
Forescout’s Engineering Business Unit is seeking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who has deep technical background to join our organization and to become responsible for developing and maintaining the deployment, configuration and infrastructure of multiple products, including on-premises, hybrid and full SaaS applications.
What will you do:
- Be a part of a Devops team that develop our environments
- Work closely with our development teams & tailor solution as required
- Collaborate with various teams DevOps methodologies and vision.
- Introduce cutting-edge tools and methodologies to improve existing processes, with emphasis on speeding up and automating manual processes.
- Create and maintain new Devops tools and for our AWS infrastructure.
What You Bring To Forescout:
- AWS expertise
- Very Strong networking skills (CCNP or equivalent is an advantage)
- OS expertise: Linux/Unix based systems
- Extensive experience with AWS networking & Security solutions ( such as WAF, GWLB,IAM)
- IaC experience (Terraform/CloudFormation/Ansible/crossplane)
- Scripting/programming skills
- Security Oriented - must
- CI/CD familiarly – big advantage
- Kubernetes experience – big advantage
- Monitoring tools (p8s, graffana) – big advantage
- Palo-Alto experience – big advantage
- Fast learner
- Ability to easily learn and apply new technologies.
- Work well with others, but can work independently as well.
- Strong passion for releasing superb-quality, market leading class products.
- Execution driving force, able to own a product from A to Z.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills – a must.
- Good sense of prioritization while handling multiple tasks under pressure.
What Forescout offers you:
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse, great benefits, great compensation. If you have good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there are tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Forescout!
- Competitive compensation and Benefits
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- We work hard…and we celebrate success
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.