Channel Account Manager
Taking fierce customer focus to execute sales to help solve some of the world’s most challenging security problems for our enterprise clients. Forescout is at the forefront of IoT security. As the world becomes more and more connected so does the need for Forescout’s solutions. We are looking for individuals that want to take their entrepreneurial spirit, drive and positive energy to sell the best technology
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What you will do:
- Maximize revenue potential of the Forescout product portfolio within the assigned Channel Sales territory via development and management of our key partners and distributors.
- Leverage and enforce the Forescout Envision Partner Program.
- Work together and aligned with the local teams to exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets within the assigned territory.
- Track, forecast, coordinate and report on sales opportunities.
- Qualify partners and sell commercial benefits of the Forescout Envision Partner Program to multi-level contacts within your partner accounts.
- Develop managed partners through training to enable them to achieve the most commercially suitable level of Partner program accreditation
Develop multi-level relationships within assigned partners using available internal and external resources, to maximize revenues opportunities and establish ForeScout as a strategic, long term partner. Push aggressively to develop new business through partners in France such as Orange, SFR, Atos, Nomios, Newlode, etc.
- Coordinate with local Marketing activities tied to the business's goals.
- End user opportunity development - Identify and develop successful long-term opportunities alongside managed partners to grow new business for Forescout.
- Facilitate relationships between the Forescout field sales team and the key partner sales and consulting teams to ensure that account mapping is completed and joint account plans developed.
- Develop Channel business plans and drive quarterly reviews against agreed targets.
- Ensure close liaison with all relevant functions within Forescout to communicate product and support needs and communicate strategic developments/risks within the Channel.
- Ensure that managed partners are regularly updated on changes to Forescout Sales operations and how these changes will affect their own sales and internal teams
- Communicate Forescout strategy and aims on a quarterly basis.
What You Bring to Forescout:
- Background in Channel management within IT/Cybersecurity
- Demonstrable ability to create, manage/maintain high value relationships within the Channel
- Experience working with major IT/Cybersecurity GSIs and TelCos headquartered in France (Orange, SFR, Atos, Nomios, etc.)
Good knowledge and understanding about Central Procurement organizations and programs for Public Administration such as UGAP, UniAchat and others
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Understanding of and demonstrable track record of utilizing a recognized sales methodology
- Competent and experienced in the application of Target Account Selling methodology or other Sales/Business methodologies.
- Deep understanding of the Two-Tier Distribution Model
- Understands the market issues and trends affecting business and use of IT.
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting.
- Self-motivated and disciplined with a bias for action and a determined attitude to succeed.
- Creative individual with strong personal presence.
- Flexible with regards to travel within your region.
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits– generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment –make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.