Reset your expectations of a health and wellness agency. Independent by design and built on a foundation of empathy, Fingerpaint celebrates what you bring as both a professional and an individual. With talent across the United States and Europe launching more than 200 brands, we are committed to creating and executing meaningful experiences. In 2021, Fingerpaint was named Ad Age’s Best Places to Work and was awarded Agency of the Year by Med Ad News. Here, creativity happens naturally—we attract top talent and give them a space to grow and collaborate.
Objectives of This Role:
A project manager is accountable for planning and allocating resources, preparing budgets, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed throughout the project life cycle. All of this takes place within the framework of achieving Fingerpaint’s company goals and vision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Determine and define project scope and objectives
· Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
· Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
· Track project costs to meet budget
· Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
· Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
· Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
· Use industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
· Monitor progress and adjust as needed
· Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
· Full project life cycle knowledge, collaboration, and project alignment across multiple departments, project financial oversight including burn rates and scope creep management, and support for new business opportunities
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
· 3 to 5 years of project management and related experience. At least 2 years experience in Medical Communications company
· Proven ability to solve problems creatively. Experience with Veeva submission process or similiar submission process.
· Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
· Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
· Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
· Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Team management and leadership skills
· Documentation management and ability to use project management tools
· Attention to details even under pressure
· Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
Don’t meet every single requirement? That’s okay! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Fingerpaint, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles! Our team of qualified recruiters can match you with the right opportunity.
Fingerpaint Group provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to all applicants and employees. We are proud to recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or citizenship status.