Reset your expectations of a health and wellness agency. Independent by design and built on a foundation of empathy, Fingerpaint celebrates what you bring as both a professional and an individual. With talent across the United States and Europe launching more than 200 brands, we are committed to creating and executing meaningful experiences. In 2021, Fingerpaint was named to Ad Age’s Best Places to Work and was awarded Agency of the Year by Med Ad News. Here, creativity happens naturally—we attract top talent and give them a space to grow and collaborate.
We’re looking for a digital strategist who has experience driving strategy across all elements of a digital campaign. This person will live at the intersection of thinking and making, in order to see beyond the big picture and create campaigns that move consumers to take action. The role requires attention to detail, strong presentation skills and an imagination that you can’t quite turn off.
What it takes:
· Lead the development of insight-driven proposals and POVs; multichannel campaign strategies; and tactical plans that satisfy the business goals of our pharmaceutical clients and beyond
· Know how to leverage audience targets, analytics data, digital trends, user behaviors, competitive audits and asset/experience evaluations to inform the marketing approach
· Passion for technology and innovation
· Be a champion for best practices across all digital channels and media formats
· Collaborate with account, strategy and creative teams to ensure that digital strategies are properly integrated within the larger marketing programs
· Uncover digital insights and provide thought leadership in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
· 5+ years of digital marketing experience in a strategy role at an agency (pharma agency experience a plus). Experience with marketing automation campaigns, ideally tying into Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
· Familiarity with and ability to capably review qualitative and quantitative research
· Firm understanding of user experience principles
· Know your way around a Google Analytics dashboard
Don’t meet every single requirement? That’s okay! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Fingerpaint, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles! Our team of qualified recruiters can match you with the right opportunity.
Fingerpaint Group provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to all applicants and employees. We are proud to recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or citizenship status.