The following posting is a pipeline requisition, meant to accumulate candidates for our 2022 Marketing Internship position. Qualified applicants will be contacted in due course.
This is a 12-week paid Summer 2022 Internship is designed to give you both the classroom training to real world experience and by successfully completing the program you will have an opportunity to obtaining a full time position with our company.
- An organized and enthusiastic person studying any major related to the internship of the applicants interest.
- Write and design images / content for all social media channels.
- Execute a strategic content schedule for social media.
- Responsible for reporting analytics for all social media channels.
- Implement advertising campaigns on social media channels and manage an advertising budget with guidance.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently.
- Graphic design experience preferred but not required.
- Minimum GPA to be considered for this program is 3.0
- Preferred someone who is earning a degree in marketing, journalism, communications, and or a related field.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of multiple social media platforms, metrics, and tracking.
- Experience with WordPress, HubSpot, Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
Please note that EPMA has a COVID vaccination requirement with certain limited exceptions.
HOW YOU'LL GROW AT EPMA
We believe in the investment of our people. Strong client results and company growth is a direct result of our focus on personal growth for every single employee. With regular reviews and measurable development plans, we help you focus on the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. From on-the-job learning to professional development programs, we help you to grow throughout your career and ready you for the opportunities that lie ahead.
BE INSPIRED our 10 core values are at the forefront of everything we do. We take pride in investing in the development of our people, because they are part of the EPMA family and DNA. Call us old fashioned, but we believe in building talent, and we take pride in preparing our future leaders and innovators. You will find a fun, exciting and rewarding career at EPMA.
Hiring is one of the most strategic functions in any company, and we believe in taking time in the selection process to ensure the right fit for both EPMA and for the individual. Once you have chosen to apply, there will be several selection phases consisting of interviews, a personality profile assessment, videos, case studies and a presentation. Declining to follow this process will unfortunately result in your application being rejected.
Since 2010, EPMA has quickly earned credibility as a trusted leader in Project and Portfolio Management Services to help regional domestic business to Global 50 companies deliver projects with greater efficiency and success. Our ability to attract the most talented people and empower them to make a difference for our clients is part of what makes EPMA one of the Top Companies to work for in Texas, and one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for in the nation. We are also on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in America today.
EPMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harrassment of Any Kind: EPMA is made up of a very diverse group of individuals representing a variety of backgrounds, prespectives, and skills. At EPMA, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. EPMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more by visiting us at www.EPMAinc.com