Accountant / Payroll Benefits Administrator
The company is seeking a candidate who is highly driven with a strong desire to support and in some cases own financial policies, procedures, controls, and the reporting systems of the company.
This position will execute all accounting and financial matters of the company in a professional and timely manner, while maintaining a high level of communication with other executives and operational managers.
- Approval of vendors’ invoices & payments and performing all related accounting entries
- Creation of Customers’ Invoices and monitor AR, performing all related accounting entries
- Preparation of Monthly SOA and Email to relevant customers
- Ensuring the timely submission of all relevant taxes
- Liaising and co-ordinate with Internal and Statutory Auditors and do necessary activity to get Financial Report on a timely manner
- Liaising with banks for all related matters
- Analyzing financial data and preparing monthly/yearly financial statements and accounting information in accordance with GAAP standards.
- Preparing complete Financial reports on a monthly basis for Executive Management
- Liaise with the Operations team as regards to invoicing matters
- Reconciliation of the company’s accounts on a quarterly basis to ensure correctness of all entries.
- Payroll preparation and submission to Payroll Service
- Agreeing all intercompany accounts with all related parties.
- Provide necessary support in any type of administrative matter that involves the registration of the company with local and state tax authorities.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
Ensure the completeness and accuracy of the company’s financial records and provide any necessary info to clients, local authorities, external auditors and advisors as well as the company’s Banks.
- Strong knowledge of the local tax regime including corporate tax, sales taxes, income tax.
- Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing.
- Complete knowledge of Accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Expert QuickBooks knowledge
- Preferably with experience in the professional services industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer relationship building skills.
- Ease to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Organized, disciplined and strong personality.
- Result oriented.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Work Location: HYBRID weekly schedule with 3 days onsite at EPMA Corporate Office and 2 days remote working.
HOW YOU'LL GROW AT EPMA
We believe in the investment of our people. Strong client results and company growth is a direct result of our focus on personal growth for every single employee. With regular reviews and measurable development plans, we help you focus on the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. From on-the-job learning to professional development programs, we help you to grow throughout your career and ready you for the opportunities that lie ahead.
BE INSPIRED our 10 core values are at the forefront of everything we do. We take pride in investing in the development of our people, because they are part of the EPMA family and DNA. Call us old fashioned, but we believe in building talent, and we take pride in preparing our future leaders and innovators. You will find a fun, exciting and rewarding career at EPMA.
Since 2010, EPMA has quickly earned credibility as a trusted leader in Project and Portfolio Management Services helping local businesses to Global 50 companies deliver projects with greater efficiency and success. Our ability to attract the most talented people and empower them to make a difference for our clients is part of what makes EPMA one of the Top Companies to work for in Texas, and one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for in the nation. We are also on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in America today.
EPMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassments of Any Kind: EPMA is made up of a very diverse group of individuals representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. At EPMA, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. EPMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.