Automotive Key Technician
Make every key unlock the world. Be a wizard.
You’re mechanical, electronically inclined, independent and motivated. You love the idea of working on high-security keys and providing complex transponder systems in today’s cars and trucks. You’d be a great fit as a Key Technician with Dent Wizard in the Memphis, TN area.
Working an assigned route of dealers and other customers, you’ll produce duplicate keys and transponders for vehicles that work just like the original ones. We’ll expect you to maintain equipment and inventory, submit invoices and work orders, and develop positive and productive relationships with our customers. Keys are a big part of our business, so we’re looking for experienced Key Techs, as well as people with the right attitude and drive who can complete our training course.
The Dent Wizard Difference
- Competitive compensation: steady work with a great hourly wage and bonus potential
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation and more
- Independence to manage your day; no micromanagement
- Approachable managers who are here to help and support you
- Variety of work on many kinds of cars, both new and old models
- Great work/life balance that puts you in charge of your schedule
- On-the-job training with seasoned Key Techs to help you learn advanced techniques
- Advancement potential into higher Tech levels (with more $) or management roles
What You Need to Succeed
- Strong mechanical and electronic skills
- Sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge of automotive electrical systems, key duplication and transponder programming preferred
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Toughness and grit to work outside in all kinds of weather
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
About Dent Wizard
Dent Wizard is the nation’s undisputed leader in automotive reconditioning services and vehicle protection products – and our success is the result of the great people who serve our customers. We’re stable, growing and have a strong business model, with opportunities in 43 states, 2.5 million vehicles repaired every year and more than 3,000 highly skilled employees. Help us reach new heights and receive the respect, rewards and recognition you deserve.