R & I Technician
Get these rides ready to shine. Be a wizard.
You can’t wait to put things back together, and when you do, they look better than ever. Dent Wizard is looking for someone dependable like you to join us as a Removal and Installation Technician in Port Chester, NY. It’s a great way to earn an excellent wage, get comprehensive benefits and take the first step that could lead you into a career with us.
You’ll remove and install light-duty auto body parts (bumpers, rocker covers, mirrors, tail lights and headlights), prepare parts for painting, and wet sand and buff parts/panels before delivery. Scuffing, taping, applying filler and spray priming are also required. It’s also your job to pick up and deliver customer vehicles and help fellow employees get repairs done on time, while ensuring quality control.
The Dent Wizard Difference
- Competitive compensation: steady work with a great hourly wage and bonus potential
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and more, after your first 90 days
- Regular hours at a fixed location for work/life balance
- Variety of work on many types of cars, both new and old models
- Approachable managers who are here to help and support you
- On-the-job training to help you learn our processes and new techniques
- Potential to move up into Paintless Dent Repair or Wet Sand Buff Technician roles, which leads to even greater earning potential
What You Need to Succeed
- At least one year of auto body experience preferred
- Experience removing and installing auto body parts
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized environment
- Knowledge of all makes and models of cars
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
About Dent Wizard
Dent Wizard is the nation’s undisputed leader in automotive reconditioning services and vehicle protection products – and our success is the result of the great people who serve our customers. We’re stable, growing and have a strong business model, with opportunities in 43 states, 2.5 million vehicles repaired every year and more than 3,000 highly skilled employees. Help us reach new heights and receive the respect, rewards and recognition you deserve.