Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst
As a Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst, your essential job functions will include the following:
Design and Manage Projects with Internal Stakeholders
- Synthesize needs of Sales and Finance executives into a cohesive business analytics strategy.
- Work closely with management teams to understand the strategic vision and prioritize projects.
- Build and leverage cross-functional relationships to catalyze project completion.
- Foster collaboration and open dialogue with key stakeholders to ensure all parties understand the need for improvement and have clear expectations for project outcomes.
- Independently interface with technical teams and business owners as needed.
- Become a thought leader for analytical methods, modelling techniques, and data-driven action.
Create Actionable Analytics
- Aid in strategic planning by gathering data, completing due diligence, and presenting findings.
- Analyze and segment customers to focus sales efforts and maximize customer value.
- Build engaging business stories and help generate excitement and buy-in for vital initiatives.
- Streamline lead management and help track prospect conversion.
- Create sales tools which clearly convey customer benefits and Dent Wizard value additions.
- Offer an analytical approach to routine sales activities including territory optimization and performance tracking.
Research, Model and Execute
- Automate routine processes to create efficiencies and improve data timeliness.
- Identify trends and determine successful behaviors as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Efficiently and expertly utilize tools for data aggregation and computation such as the R software environment, Python, and Excel spreadsheets.
- Ensure reporting solutions are prescriptive, intuitive, visual, and accessible.
- Collect and curate exogenous data needed for research and analysis.
- Convert analysis into visual presentations and documents that can be easily consumed by executive teams and less technical staff.
Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred in Business, Mathematics, statistics, economics or related field.
- One to two years’ experience in Operations analytics or related field preferred.
- Microsoft proficient with focus on Advanced Excel. R/Python, and SQL.
- Well organized, self-starter who eagerly approaches new challenges and looks for opportunity
- Demonstrates good interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Demonstrates problem solving, negotiating, sourcing, and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tight deadlines and deliverables in rapidly changing business environment
Physical Job Requirements
- Continuous viewing from and inputting data to a computer screen.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Travel as required (20-25%).
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Professional Presence
- Drive for Change
- Customer Focus
- Strategic Thinking
- Detail Orientation