Qualifacts is a leading provider of behavioral health, rehabilitative, and human services software and SaaS solutions for clinical productivity, compliance and state reporting, billing, and business intelligence. Its mission is to be an innovative and trusted technology and solutions partner, enabling exceptional outcomes for its customers and those they serve. Qualifacts’ comprehensive portfolio, including the CareLogic, Credible, and InSync platforms span and serve the entire behavioral health market supporting non-profit agencies and Certified Community Health Clinics (CCBHCs) as well as for-profit large enterprise and small business providers. Qualifacts has a loyal customer base, with more than 2,400 customers representing 75,000 providers serving more than 6 million patients.
If you want to work inside an atmosphere where innovation has purpose, and your ambition works to support our customers and those they serve, please apply today!
Summary of the Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant provides high-level support to the CEO and Chief of Staff, as well as works on special projects to expand professional knowledge. They give administrative support as directed to include calendar and travel management, expense report preparation, document management, and tracking assignment and completion of key deliverables from group and committee meetings. In addition, the Executive Assistant supports the organization through participation in planning and executing monthly, periodic, or annual events. The position reports to the CEO.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
- Manage/plan complicated logistics for meetings and special events to include confirmation, tracking travel or lodging arrangement, arranging transportation to and from destinations
- Schedule and verify participants in meetings and appointments, including making travel arrangements and accommodations for attendees, and arranging meeting locations and meals where necessary
- Prioritize conflicts and adjust scheduling as necessary
- Prepare, process, and edit financial or operational information, data, and documents, including materials necessary for meetings, special projects, and reports
- Research and compile reports, proposals and presentation materials as needed. Record and distribute assignments of deliverables from group and committee meetings.
- Solicit necessary information for completion of requests and escalate if necessary. Answer and screen needed executive level inquiries, set priorities, take accurate messages, and channel them appropriately.
- Plan, coordinate and participate as directed in on-site and local off-site meetings. Maintain, scan, and index various agreement files and documents retrieval system.
- Participate in the planning and execution of department-level and company-wide events, to include arranging locations, selection of vendors, sending necessary communications, and other functions to ensure events run smoothly
Qualifications of the Executive Assistant
- 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant in a corporate environment
- 4+ years supporting a CEO
- 4+ years as an administrative assistant
- 2-year degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities of the Executive Assistant
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Office 365
Qualifacts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.