Inside Sales Representative
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. With several years of double-digit growth, Credible is expanding our team in our Rockville, MD office and nationally. Credible’s Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
The Credible sales team has led the industry over the last 5 years in new EHR sales and is looking for qualified candidates to continue to drive sales success. This position entails generating warm leads, qualifying good opportunities, closing leads on an initial webcast, and creating demand and awareness of Credible’s Behavioral Health product portfolio.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for Inside Sales - Telemarketer
- Present Credible software according to Credible’s Sales philosophy and strategy with the highest level of professionalism, enthusiasm, and integrity in your assigned territory.
- Create demand and awareness of the Credible Behavioral Health product portfolio through communications with prospects through telephone efforts and digital contact.
- Drive the sales process through the utilization of Credible’s SFA software to document, trigger marketing information, and set follow up activities.
- Work closely with Account Executive team members to qualify prospect accounts, ensure web demonstrations are completed in a timely and thorough manner, and all Credible sales opportunities are properly harvested.
- Organize and support prospect communications, meetings, and off-site events (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.) during tradeshows, seminars, and other Lead and Partner related events.
- Learn Credible’s software, SFA domain, sales processes and procedures, specific demonstration scripts, preferred closes, and lead interaction style
- Embrace Credible’s Mission, culture, and Partnership approach.
- Act in Credible’s best interest and work to help Credible accomplish its strategic growth objectives.
- Other duties as defined.
Success Defined for Inside Sales - Telemarketer
- Generate a “warm“ lead from daily telephonic efforts to meet or exceed established annual “One Time Fee” Revenue quota of the Sales team.
- Document all Lead and Partner interaction and contacts in SFA.
- Generate Six (6) to Ten (10) scheduled webcasts weekly.
- Provide day-to-day leadership in territory consistent with Credible’s Mission and core values to execute daily sales efforts, establishing long-term sales efficiencies, and attaining short and long-term sales and financial goals.
Initial Key Drivers for Inside Sales - Telemarketer
- Develop a full understanding of the Total Available Market (TAM) for your assigned geographic territory in order to create a strategic sales plan for growing revenues.
- Understand the Credible platform portfolio and position our solution to meet the needs of the prospective partner, as well as market dynamics.
- Collaborate with other Market Outreach associates to synergize sales efforts, follow up activities and support each other with identified prospect partners.
- Adhere to 100% SFA requirements (document all contacts made with proper follow up activities noted, i.e. “hit and set” methodology, with documented next action steps, timing of next action steps, and resources and tools needed to successfully complete the scheduling of a webcast for the Account Executives).
- Oral and written communication with qualified and non-qualified leads (provided by Credible).
- Great oral, written and presentation skills.
- Proper balance of confidence and aggressiveness while not overwhelming sales leads.
- Innovative and comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of IT, behavioral health, or healthcare a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree desired but will accept equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of job-related experience.
- Superior computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, meeting, and presentation skills) with sharp attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to distill, manage, and coordinate input from multiple sources while working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Team player.
- Experience in health care field is preferred
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.