Software Development Manager - Contract Engagements
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) and Inc. as one of the Top 50 Companies to work for, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
As the Development Manager for Contract Engagements, you will be responsible for managing projects outsourced to 3rd party contractors. This includes quoting, evaluating, tracking and performing code reviews of 3rd party resource work.
Overall Responsibility of the Development Manager – Contract Engagements:
Manage all outsourced projects. Ensuring adherence to standard and quality of deliverable.
Success Defined for the Development Manager – Contract Engagements:
- Estimate level of effort for given projects
- Evaluate 3rd party proposals
- Run planning and standup meetings
- Perform code reviews
- Meet with other development managers and teams to review interdependency of all projects
- Perform analysis and proofs of concept to ensure optimal design
- Communicate standards and common approaches for feature/function reuse
Initial Key Drivers:
- Work as part of the development leadership team reviewing projects for completeness and conformity to standards
- Manage development roadmap projects assigned for outsourcing
- Communicate standards and best practices
Other Position Requirements:
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Must have ability to work with patience, courtesy, and efficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure solutions identified
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- 7+ years of experience developing in a .Net technical stack
- Previous experience as a lead or manager
- Previous experiences managing development teams in an agile environment.
- Previous experience managing outsourced projects/teams
- Bachelor’s degree required.
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- Behavioral health experience.
- Working with remote teams.
- .Net development environment
- Agile development process
- Experience with cloud of SaaS implementations, EHR/EMR Implementations.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.