Operations Administrative Assistant (6 Month Contract)
Join Team CARFAX as an Operations Administrative Assistant (Contract)
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment. One last thing: Our four-day week continues in Summer 2023!
We’re looking for an Operations Administrative Assistant for an initial 6-month contract. There is a possibility the position will extend beyond that period.
As an Operations Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Dealer Business Unit.
What you'll be doing:
- Help plan and coordinate various off-site/in-office meetings/events throughout the year
- Coordinate travel including air, hotel and rental car
- Manage expenses, travel, department mailings
- Create documents, excel spreadsheets, and build PowerPoint presentations
- Manage various research projects
What we're looking for:
- Highly organized and efficient with the ability to multi-task/prioritize and work well under time constraints.
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate commitment to providing superior customer service
- Exercise confidentially and discretion
- Some overtime required and must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Able to travel up to 3 times per year, (5 days at a time)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs (Office, Outlook), including advanced excel skills which is required
- Knowledge of Concur Travel Management software or similar travel software
- All candidates subject to full background check
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.