B2B Strategic Insights Manager
Join our Winning Team as a B2B Strategic Insights Manager
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. We pride ourselves on being mission focused with an integrity-filled brand and care deeply about our products and customers. We’re more than just a company, our products help millions of people every day make better, more informed decisions. We also know that our teammates are our biggest asset, and we make space for a balanced life while tackling challenging projects and working with great people. One last thing: The four-day week continues in Summer 2023!
Are you passionate about solving business and customer problems? Are you obsessed with research that helps your business make better products and reach mission goals? If this sounds like you, then the B2B Strategic Insight Manager role might be a great fit!
Based out of our Centreville, VA headquarters, this role has an expectation of 3 days in the office per week, subject to change based on future business needs.
What you do:
- Translate business needs into research questions for investigation
- Design and conduct quantitative and qualitative research studies that deepen our understanding of our B2B partners (Dealerships, Aftermarket Shops, Police Stations).
- Collaborate extensively with product managers, designers, dealer and service marketing teams, sales teams, customer support, and business stakeholders to define product strategy, pricing, messaging, and roadmaps based on B2B needs and insights.
- Communicate complex research strategies in an easy to understand way to non-technical roles and stakeholders
- Build a dealer panel to strategize on new ways to gather UX and design feedback on a regular cadence
- Prioritize research needs across projects to focus on delivering value to our users and impact our business.
- Actively communicate research findings and insights to diverse audiences through presentations and other deliverables.
- Partner with other researchers to ensure sharing of best practices and user insights.
- Ensure smooth functioning of research operations including vendor and sample management, maintenance of ongoing trackers, monthly reporting, budgets, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience leading research for digital products with demonstrable impact in driving better customer experiences.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods- survey design, user testing, Max Diff/Conjoint, pricing, card sort, and user journey research.
- Demonstrable experience with all stages of research – planning, study design, execution, analysis, communication of insights, impact analysis, and reporting.
- Strong data analysis skills using tools such as Excel, Tableau, SPSS, etc.
- Experience working with and conducting research on B2B customers and sales teams
- Experience with survey tools such as Qualtrics and as well as being comfortable moderating in-depth interviews and focus groups
- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- 401(k) / DCPP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.