Customer Support Specialist
Join our Winning Team as a Customer Support Specialist
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment. One last thing: Our four-day week continues in Summer 2024!
The Customer Support Specialist is empowered to provide excellent customer service to CARFAX’s dealership customers nationwide with a “get-it-done” mentality! CARFAX's Customer Care Contact Center is a centralized corporate Inbound and Outbound center serving over 30,000 customers throughout North America. As a Customer Support Specialist, you are the first telephone contact for our valued customers
What you'll be doing:
- Respond to phone calls, emails and chats from dealership customers regarding CARFAX products and services
- Identify and assess the needs of our customers to provide maximum satisfaction and one call resolution
- Accurately document activities performed on customers’ accounts using CARFAX’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application (Salesforce).
- Provide first line technical support for our customers
- Work cross functionally within the team and with departments throughout CARFAX for successful resolution of issue
What we're looking for:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in a call center environment
- Ability to multi-task and navigate between multiple computer systems quickly and accurately while maintaining a dialogue with customers and meeting performance expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- A solution-oriented, team player attitude
- Five 9 and Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to physically report to the Centreville, VA office
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- 401(k) / DCPP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.