Paid Media Analyst
Join Team CARFAX as a Paid Media Analyst
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment. One last thing: Our four-day week continues in Summer 2023!
The Paid Media Analyst will be a key contributor in CARFAX’s consumer and B2B marketing initiatives. This will include being a part of the paid marketing team that is hyper-focused on driving results and building awareness. This person will be responsible for the data analysis and recommendations for the paid media accounts for all CARFAX products.
What you'll be doing:
- Analyze and measure campaign performance by leveraging data from a variety of sources including Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform, Branch, FireBase, Facebook, Instagram, SEMRush, SimilarWeb, etc.
- Combining multiple data sources to create and communicate performance related data and trends to teams across CARFAX
- Compile presentations and communicate results and recommendations to a broad range of stakeholders
- Manage data contribution to compile monthly marketing performance report and evaluate dashboard opportunities
- Support the management of paid media campaigns including recommendations to improved conversion rates
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 4 years of Marketing experience, including 2+ years of Paid Media experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study preferred
- Tangible experience working on enterprise level paid search accounts with large ($1M+) budgets
- Experienced in Microsoft excel and Google Sheets (creating pivot tables, etc)
- Extremely detail oriented and data driven with the ability to manage multiple data and analysis for a volume of campaigns
- Google AdWords and Analytics Certified
- Experience with bid management tools such as Google Marketing Platform, Marin, Kenshoo and/or other proprietary tools
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Big Query or SQL experience a plus!
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- 401(k) / DCPP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.