Digital Marketing Analyst
Join Team CARFAX as a Digital Marketing Analyst
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment. One last thing: Our four-day week continues in Summer 2023!
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze user behavior, cohorts and funnel analysis in order to drive insights for Product and Marketing teams.
- Communicate the effectiveness of new product launches, site changes and Paid Media initiatives.
- Perform in-depth analysis around audiences and attribution to drive recommendations that drive ROAS.
- Provide Quality Assurance (QA) checks before Product releases, checking for user experience and Analytics/Pixel implementation.
- Manage the production of reporting, analysis and report automation
- Utilize Tag Manager to setup, deploy pixels, and integrate with other Martech technologies
- Develop dataLayer and pixel implementation for development teams to implement on both Web and Mobile Apps.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Adobe Analytics
- Experience in data collection architecture and design (Data Layer, Pixels, CDP, DMP, GTM, Website Governance and Compliance Technology)
- Experience in Tag Management (GTM, Adobe Launch) implementation and configuration
- Excellent command/highly proficient in spoken English
- Proven track record for problem solving and quality assurance (QA) for Product and Analytics implementations
- Results oriented – strong focus on achieving revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals. Ability to use metrics to manage programs and measure success
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership. Identifies what needs to be done and has a bias toward action.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with both web and business analysis skills
- Ability to translate, communicate, and distil metrics into a digestible, actionable marketing framework
- Proficiency with R, Python, or SQL is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- 401(k) / RRSP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.