Web Optimization Manager
Join Team CARFAX as a Web Optimization Manager
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment. One last thing: Our four-day week continues in Summer 2023!
CARFAX is seeking a Web Optimization Manager who will own, manage, and strategize our A|B Testing initiatives across the entire roadmap of product. This role will use the power of testing data to optimize products and enhance our consumer experience. To do this, you will analyze and communicate the effectiveness of product launches while cross functionally working to provide recommendations on data insights.
What you'll be doing:
- Be the subject matter expert for A|B Testing where you will own, manage and drive the A|B Testing roadmap
- Lead and collaborate with teams on ideation, creation, development, implementation, analysis and recommendations for all A|B testing initiatives.
- Develop executive level presentations that translate findings/results in a clear concise manner.
- Analyze and communicate the effectiveness of new product launches, site changes, and marketing initiatives.
- Provide recommendations on actionable trends and insights to Marketing, Product, and Design teams
- Provide Quality Assurance (QA) checks before Product releases, checking for user experience and Analytics implementation.
- Develop appropriate tagging strategy for A|B Testing initiatives and product launches
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience with an A|B Testing (e.g. Optimizely/Adobe Target) and an Analytics Platform (e.g (Adobe Analytics)
- Strong A|B Testing experience for Web and/or Apps
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with both web and business analysis skills
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership. Identifies what needs to be done and has a bias toward action.
- Results oriented – strong focus on achieving revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals.
- Proven track record for problem solving and Quality Assurance (QA) for Product and Analytics implementations
- Ability to use metrics to manage programs and measure success
- Ability to translate, communicate, and distil metrics into a digestible, actionable marketing framework
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study, MBA or commensurate
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- 401(k) / DCPP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.