We are hiring for multiple levels of API Automation Test Engineers with a minimum of 2 yrs of relevant experience.
Every project will be different, but you’ll always be Responsible for:
- Take part in all aspects of Agile software testing lifecycle.
- Responsible for test strategy and test planning document for the project and delivery of the product.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery and signoffs of the products from QA point of view for each release.
- Develop and maintain automation test framework for web-based, mobile-based applications for iOS and Android devices to work on various platforms.
- Coordinate between various teams such as client development team, API team and products team to deliver the product to market.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and experience in investment banking domain and application, and in web and micro services automation framework development and maintenance.
- From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem-solving skills: Individuals at our company have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights.
- Drive: Our team sets ambitious goals and seeks energetic professionals, enjoy a fast pace environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.
- Experience working with Automation tools like Selenium/Cucumber, Java and REST Assured for API automation.
- B.S. or higher (Computer Science degree preferred)
- Write functional automation scripts using UI tools
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with automation testing, including tools such as Protractor, Selenium, cypress, Serenity
- Experience working with Rest API testing and Automation using tools like Rest Assured
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive-level stakeholders
- Comfort with agile operating models
- Provide digitally-advanced financial products to retail consumers
- Collaborate with a globally-located cross-functional team in building customer-centric products
- Involved in end to end testing of the application and providing sign-off
- Participate in understanding the requirements, analysis and writing test scripts
- Perform performance testing and analyze the different parameters of performance/bottlenecks and report to the development team
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience in Financial Services or Fintech is a plus