Equity Analyst - Fails Team
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Equities Operations (Fails Team) is primarily responsible for booking and settling of trades and accuracy of books and records of Equities clients. Our success is derived from a combination of process efficiency and adherence to Controls and risk management principles. We excel at finding commercial solutions that meet our clients’ needs without compromising risk and control.
Your role within Equity Fails team provides opportunities to provide excellent client service to our institutional client base. Through processing trades, cash transfers, settlements and handling client inquiries, you are directly engaged in servicing the critical capital needs of many of the world’s largest global hedge funds.
- Production of Confirmations for structured Equity Derivative products, by partnering with a team of product experts to review all aspects of executed transactions
- Investigation of booking or term sheet related issues - close interaction with Sales & Trading
- Monitor workflows to ensure confirmations are prioritized accordingly and ensuring dispatch of structured confirmations
- Be numbers & volume focused - driven to meet ISDA targets and internal target of T+15 confirmation transmissions
- Direct point of escalation internally on documentation / template queries
- Working closely with legal & credit departments to escalate and resolve queries
- Working closely with other team members, departments and management on strategic and ad hoc projects
What You’ll Definitely Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Must be comfortable presenting complex information in a structured and concise manner, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple processing deadlines throughout the day
- Razor-sharp attention to detail paired with prudent risk aversion and control-forward thinking
- Constant drive to implement process improvement and challenge inefficiencies
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a team
- Ability to manage smaller projects and initiatives, influence others, and implement change in a consensus driven environment
What We’d Love to See:
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, specifically pivot tables, look up functions, and general data analysis
- VBA coding and Excel/Outlook macro experience a plus but not required
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team:
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matter, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.