Foreign Exchange Analyst
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
The FX Operations is responsible for the operational risk management of the firm's foreign exchange trading activities. This includes support of all foreign exchange derivative products traded by the FX Trading & Sales Desks in Americas, Currency Futures and Listed Options. The objective of FX Operations is to maximize efficiency and control, recognize and mitigate risks, identify commercial opportunities, drive industry best practice and standards, and enhance the client experience. The Middle Office team performs critical real time risk management controls, in addition to providing trade flow support, position control, and ensuring accurate books and records.
The range of products supported includes FX Spots; Forwards, Non- Deliverable Forwards; FX Options; Currency Futures and Listed Options.
The FX Operations team performs daily a range of control functions designed to ensure booking accuracy and integrity of books and records.
Main functions are:
- Monitor and resolve match issues between Trading and Sales bookings
- Assist in broker trades checkout
- Reconciliations (Risk Booking System versus factories)
- Affirmation and verification of economic trade details with clients and brokers
- Electronic confirmation and processing of FX trades utilizing vendors like SWIFT,CLS, FXALL, MISYS, GTSS
- Supporting trade flow, verification, and books and records accuracy of listed and OTC FX products
- Ensure positional integrity and trade flow between risk systems, processing systems, and books and records
- Serve as a central point of contact for Trading, Sales and other Operations teams
- Generate and review management reports and risk analytics
- Key Risk Reporting of suspense, partnership with the FX Sales and Trading teams in handling client and processing requests
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team
- Problem-solving skills: Individuals at our company have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights
- Drive: Our team sets ambitious goals and seeks energetic professionals, enjoy a fast pace environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility
What You’ll Definitely Need:
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- A strong, core understanding of financial markets, derivative products, and financial markets documentation
- Experience in investment banking
- Strong communication skills to partner with internal groups (sales, trading, compliance) to execute confirmations
- The ability to design and initiate process improvements, alongside a strong understanding of template architecture
- Take responsibility for maintaining timeliness in accordance with market standards and regulatory
- Gather and analyze quantitative data to guide decision-making
What We’d Love to See:
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matter, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.