Saggezza was founded with the belief that there was a better way to help companies compete in the digital age and transform for a new tomorrow. Over the last fourteen years, we have partnered with companies from global enterprises to regional leaders. Our vision is the same – to take companies into the future. We are a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth.
Our people are our biggest asset and we recognize that our success depends on their talent, motivation and expertise. Saggezza employs high calibre individuals and emphasizes the importance of collaboration and growing both professionally and personally.
We're hiring Salesforce Developers across the UK to join our rapidly expanding Salesforce practice. These roles can be done remotely from across the UK but with occasional travel to Edinburgh/ Sunderland/ Birmingham (once every 3-4 months).
What you will need:
- Minimum 4 years development experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing and customizing Salesforce application via web services,
- Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Manage multiple assignments and deadlines
Role and responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, tests and supports custom Salesforce applications software using Apex Triggers, Visual Force or Sites pages, Web Services, Salesforce Metadata API etc. as appropriate using code authoring tools such as Eclipse IDE to satisfy the applications’ business requirements.
- Performs Salesforce configuration and administrative functions as required.
- Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery
- Configure the Salesforce application based on the business requirements
- Develop and maintain Salesforce Lightning components
- Apply best practices and experience to build Salesforce applications.
- Develop estimates for projects
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
- Ability to migrate metadata between salesforce environments using Jenkins, GitHub, change sets and other tools as needed.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & II
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
We’re committed to providing our people with a great environment to work in. You can expect: ongoing skills-based development, career progression as well as health & well-being benefits and support. You’ll work within a friendly and supportive team, working on a variety of projects and the chance to obtain relevant certifications along the way!
We also offer:
- Up to 10% bonus (based on company and personal performance).
- An employer pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, with the option to carry forward or 'cash-in' 5 days each year
- Access to YuLife wellness platform, subscription to Calm App, premium subscription to Fiit, life coaching & emotional wellbeing sessions, 24 / 7 virtual GP Access, Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance & Income protection
- Enhanced Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel loan scheme
- A Tech Scheme which lets you choose from over 5000 tech products at up to a 12% discount
- Free unlimited Udemy account for every employee to support their continuous learning and improvement
Don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity.