.NET Technical Lead
.NET Technical Lead
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution.
We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers' technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
The Company has been certified as a Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to its employee-friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double-digit growth.
We are looking for a talented .NET Technical Lead to join our growing Engineering. We are seeking a professional who has demonstrated high academic/professional achievement, leadership, communication skills and has a strong interest in consulting.
Every project will be different, but you'll always be responsible for:
- Provide technical leadership ang guidance to the team
- Work with product management on requirements and schedules
- Participate in the full development life cycle including design, coding, testing, operations and maintenance.
- Architect, Design and Develop software for distributed systems with high performance, scalability, and availability requirements.
- Perform research and development on new technologies while delivering proof of concepts Lead and own the development of new and enhanced existing software using Microsoft .NET Core/3.1 with Cloud-native technologies.
- Lead the development of APIs with RESTful principles leveraging automation and monitoring tooling to take it to production.
- Lead Azure cloud infrastructure with services such as Kubernetes, Service Bus, KeyVaults, Redis, SQL Database, etc.
- Define coding standard and microservices architecture for company’s products.
- Manage CI/CD in Azure DevOps with Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Analyze business requirements and perform architecture design.
- Analyze/Document technical environments and perform infrastructure design.
- Engineer the best solution aligned with business goals based on cloud/on-premises - infrastructure for business projects and problems.
- Ensure that app development follows the architecture blueprint and established coding standards.
- Identify risks and propose risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
What you’ll definitely need
- 6 years of .NET (with at least 5 years backend focused)
- 3+ years' experience with Azure and AzureDevOps
- Demonstrated expertise Entity Framework Core 3.1+
- Demonstrated expertise in RESTful APIs.
- Demonstrated expertise in .NET Core 3.1+.
- Demonstrated expertise in ASP.NET MVC with .NET Framework (4.0+).
- Demonstrated expertise with Microservices and Event-Driven
- Architecture Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented, TDD and SOLID principles Proficient in MS-SQL, Indexes, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, etc.
What we’d love you to have:
- Customer service or consulting experience
- Strong written, interpersonal, and verbal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Problem-solving and analytical mind-set
Infostretch is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.