The Account Director / Customer Success will work with the Executive Sponsor and be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for customer success, revenue achievement from the strategic accounts, and customer delight.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Provide strategic planning and alignment with customer’s digital initiatives
- Act as the lead point of contact for matters specific to the customers.
- Develop and maintain a current account plan for each major customer
- Proactively uncover customer needs
- Lead solution development efforts by orchestrating the involvement of all necessary practice leads in the organization.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of company’s solutions as per customer needs and objectives; Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Coordinate the involvement of company functions and executives to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Assist with critical requests or issue escalations as needed
- Manage the Client relationship effectively focusing on business development and relationship management with accountability for project delivery.
- Manage accounts in onshore/offshore managed capacity delivery model.
- Effectively manage the statements of work and drive renewals/expansion.
- Create opportunities working with strategic partners.
Knowledge and skills Required:
- Client management experience
- Experience working for a professional services company. (HUGE plus)
- 3-5 years of experience. - preferred.