Our culture and people are our most important assets and a key source of our competitive advantage. We strive to “Make the Difference” in our work by cultivating a corporate culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion, and creating a lasting positive impact on society and the communities where we operate. Please consider joining the Canadian Solar family in Making the Difference!
Job Title: IT Supervisor
Reports to: IT Manager
This position will be responsible for the work between the group, factory, and lead the engineer and will complete the operation and maintenance of the factory's IT equipment and facilities.
- Responsible for IT service delivery management and user support of American factory
- Responsible for the digital factory construction of the site new workshop, new production line or technical innovation project, and end-user support in office and workshop, including equipment docking, installation and debugging of hardware and software, etc. (printers, scanners, computers and peripherals)
- Assist Corporate IT to complete equipment docking, including information collection, communication with manufacturers and businesses, network connection debugging, deployment and online related work
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the site, including data maintenance, user rights management, abnormal analysis of station passing, abnormal handling of printers and scanners, etc.
- Responsible for the monitoring of the workshop network, dashboard and server, as well as troubleshooting and handling of exceptions
- Responsible for the installation, debugging and exception handling of industrial software in the workshop, including Bartender, RFID, picture process software, etc.
- Responsible for the training of workshop users, sorting out SOP and Q&A data, and assisting in the management of workshop assets, etc.
- Participate in the planning, document compiling and related deployment of new projects.
- Implement the Corporate IT management regulations, collect the IT needs of business department and give feedback to Corporate
Qualifications and Experience
- Computer-related majors, more than 3 years of corporate IT work experience, experience in manufacturing/quality/warehousing logistics IT projects (SAP, MES, QMS, WMS, etc.) implementation experience is preferred
- Familiar with the manufacturing engineering and manufacturing process of photovoltaic, electronics and other industries, master the relevant experience of software and hardware equipment docking, installation and debugging, etc. Can quickly and effectively complete the installation and debugging of IT software and hardware equipment, and have the ability to quickly and effectively analyze problems, track problems and troubleshoot ability to solve problems
- Familiar with ITIL and ITSM, have some large-scale enterprise IT outsourcing service management experience, Proficient in MS Windows, AD and network technology
- Have excellent communication skills, outstanding analytical ability and adaptability; have a strong sense of responsibility and professional dedication, can withstand work pressure, good service awareness
Compensation and Benefits
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental/life/disability program, PTO and sick days. This is a full time position.
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.