Product Manager - Energy Storage
Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is a vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom-designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar’s world-class team of professionals works closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all of their solar needs. Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry and has been listed on the NASDAQ since November 2006. Canadian Solar is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Product Manager, Energy Storage
Division:Eternal Planet, MSS
Location: Tokyo, Japan
The Product Manager will be the first member based in Eternal Planet Japan office. This person will be planning and designing product roadmap based on the analysis of the Japan market, the knowledge in the renewable energy industry, and the understanding of the product itself.
- Responsible for market research, competitor product analysis, and collection of user needs in Japan's household, industrial and commercial energy storage industries, and then put forward product requirements along with corresponding documents and perform requirements engineering works for Japanese products.
- Responsible for Japanese product certification tests, docking with Japanese certification bodies and technical teams.
- Support the marketing activities of the local marketing team.
- Relevant experience in energy storage/photovoltaic/inverter/consumer electronics/smart home product industry.
- Excellent cross-departmental and cross-cultural communication skills; good customer service awareness and emotional management skills.
- Work experience with consumer products in related industries, experience in full life cycle management of consumer products.
- Work experience in mainstream overseas market products, understanding product standards, and cultural differences.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in science and engineering, fluent Japanese and business English is required.
- Based in Tokyo.