Brand Content Specialist
We’re looking for a marketing content strategist, who has great communication skills and can bring ideas to life. A creative self-starter who is comfortable working cross-functionally across the organization. In this role, you'll work with social media, digital marketing, brand marketing
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain strong, on-brand messaging and copy for
- Manage the storytelling behind each creative asset to ensure it is clear, concise and true to the specific social vertical.
comeup with new and innovative ways to engage and market to our customers with distinct brand POV.
- Map out
contentplan to help build social community and improve onlineexperience.
- Assist with Editorial Calendar updates.
- Monitor key moments and current trends and identify ways for the creative team to leverage current topics of interest as part of content development.
- Touch up, refine and enhance photography for use in daily posts and content.
- Work closely with Social Marketing and On-line marketing teams to ensure
contentlook and feel is in line with social marketing strategy.
- Build relationships with departments whose assistance, cooperation and support are needed to ensure accurate content and product information is provided on all channels.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Interactive Design, Digital Marketing, Communications and/or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated expertise in brand and e-commerce social media across all relevant social channels and platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- Retail experience a plus.
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Superior communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Digitally innovative and a frequent user of various social platforms.
- Must have general knowledge of design process and working knowledge of Photoshop and Photography.
- Ability to produce visually appealing graphics that meet the specific needs of each social platform.
- Must have an inherent knowledge of content that resonates across the social landscape.
- Must have storytelling abilities that allow the candidate to effectively repackage and elevate video into uniquely social content.
- Must be detail-oriented to identify major and minor moments that could elevate content.
What You'll Get:
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.