There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking an entrepreneurial, creative, enthusiastic and team-oriented Senior Associate to join our organization. You will take an active role in the department and work collaboratively with our clients, partners and professional team. This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking to work closely with clients on all aspects of public accounting, including financial statement engagements, tax preparation and review, and consulting projects. Building client relationships is a major part of this role.
• Nurturing and developing client relationships and building a thorough knowledge of all facets of their business.
• Responsible for compilation or review engagements, tax returns and consulting projects.
• Planning, scheduling and executing client engagements and being proactive in identifying potential obstacles and solutions.
• Communicating engagement expectations ensuring all clients and team members are clear on goals, budget, timelines and invoicing.
• Actively updating firm processes to maintain maximum efficiency.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
• B.S. or Masters in Accounting
• 2-6 years of public accounting experience
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.