Senior Assurance & Advisory Associate
- Do you enjoy public accounting but not working in a large national or global firm?
- Do you feel like a number rather than a valued team member?
- Are you exhausted from working nearly 2,000 or more client-service hours each year?
- Are you overwhelmed from traveling 20% or more of your year?
- Do you feel frustrated by working through a national office hundreds or thousands of miles away?
- Would you prefer to primarily serve clients that have their businesses located right here in Minnesota?
- Would you like to work with clients on a deeper level and on other matters critical to their businesses throughout the year?
Are you interested in continuing your public accounting career while changing some or all of the above and retaining competitive compensation?
Lurie, LLP is seeking a Senior Assurance Associate to join our firm. At Lurie we offer an opportunity for Associates to have a direct impact on the direction and success of our clients’ businesses. Our teams work with privately held companies on a wide variety of engagements and within a diverse group of industries.
Our fun, flexible and innovative culture will allow you to learn and grow with opportunities to work personally with clients, partners and our professional team. This is a unique opportunity to build client relationships on all aspects of public accounting and create your career through learning and growth opportunities at our firm.
Come and experience our great culture and see for yourself why we have been recognized as one of the best places to work. Honors include:
- 2020 Best Firm for Equality Leadership by the Move Project
- 2020 Best Firm by the Move Project
- Top 200 Accounting Firms to work for in Inside Public Accounting
- Minnesota Keystone Program participant
- Best of Business by Twin Cities Business
An Ideal candidate for the Senior Audit Associate will have:
- 2 – 4 years of public accounting experience
- CPA license
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.