Assurance and Advisory Associate
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking bright, motivated, and service-minded accounting graduates to join our assurance department in the fall of 2021. As a new associate, you will build on your education, work, and experiences by participating in department-led mentoring and in-house training. We will empower and assist you in developing all the skills necessary to provide exceptional audit, review, compilation and other attest services to our very diverse client base.
As an Assurance Associate you will:
- Plan, participate, and complete client engagement initiatives
- Work closely with partners and senior leadership within the firm
- Establish an understanding of the goals and questions various business sectors have
- Assist clients in developing quality control processes and procedures
- Pursue professional development activities and be proactive in achieving Firm and personal career goals
Ideal candidates will be:
- Educationally engaged: Candidates must have a 3.25 GPA or better
- CPA eligible: Candidates must be interested and/or able to pursue their CPA certification
- Flexible: Candidates must be able to work extended hours and serve our clients onsite at their Minneapolis metro locations
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.