Transaction Advisory Services Senior Manager - Remote or Hybrid
Lurie, LLP, as a result of growth, is expanding its Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team.
Our fun, flexible and innovative culture will allow you to learn and grow with opportunities to work personally with clients, and our professional team. This is a unique opportunity to lead transactions, manage a team of high performing professionals, contribute to the expansion of the Firm, enhance and evolve your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
If you enjoy partnering with Private Equity, Family Offices, Strategic Acquirers and other M&A advisors this position is for you.
Senior Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Team management and supervision
- Group and engagement economics
- Quality review
- Execution and Management of TAS engagements
- Client management
- Participate in client meetings, site visits, and interact with top-level management to obtain pertinent information for financial analysis
- Identify and evaluate business and financial risks and opportunities
- Advise on alternative strategies for acquisition, disposition and restructuring of businesses
- Aggregate, and analyze target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings, and working capital considerations
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field
- CPA, CFA or MBA a plus
- 8-10 years of related working experience desired
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Prior TAS and M&A experience desired
- Advance skill sets in:
- Analytical and problem-solving
- Verbal and written communication
- Project management
- Desire to manage a team
- Ability to travel for client engagements as necessary
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.