Accounting Senior Associate - remote, part-time, full-time, or flexible work schedule
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and team-oriented Senior Associate to join our organization’s Entrepreneurial Services Group. As a part of our team, you will collaborate and work closely with clients on all aspects of accounting, specializing in QuickBooks and tax consulting and projects. Our clients are business entrepreneurs who engage us to help with their business and tax planning.
At Lurie, we are 100% cloud based, allowing you the opportunity to work from home as needed. Our fun, flexible and innovative culture will allow you to learn and grow with opportunities to work personally with clients, partners and our professional team. This is a unique opportunity to build client relationships on all aspects of public accounting and create your career through learning and growth opportunities at our firm.
- Nurturing and developing client relationships and building a thorough knowledge of all facets of their business.
- Responsible for tax preparation, year end planning, and being the “go-to” person to assist clients with QuickBooks consulting.
- Planning, scheduling and executing client engagements and being proactive in identifying potential obstacles and solutions.
- Communicating engagement expectations ensuring all clients and team members are clear on goals, budget, timelines and invoicing.
- Actively updating firm processes to maintain maximum efficiency.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters in Accounting or related degree
- QuickBooks certified
- CPA or desire to obtain
- 1-6 years of public accounting experience
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.