There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking a seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and team-oriented Manager to join our Fort Myers team. As a part of our team, you will help lead the direction and work closely with clients on all aspects of accounting, tax review and consulting projects, and review files related to audit review and compilation. Our clients are business entrepreneurs who engage us to help with their business and tax planning.
At Lurie, our fun, flexible and innovative culture will allow you to learn and grow with opportunities to work with partners and our professional team. This is a unique opportunity to build client relationships on all aspects of public accounting and create your career through learning and growth opportunities at our firm.
Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Nurturing and developing client relationships and building a thorough knowledge of all facets of their business.
- Responsible for reviewing tax returns (1120, 1120S, 1065, 1040, 1041), compilation and review engagements and consulting projects.
- Planning, scheduling and executing client engagements and being proactive in identifying potential obstacles and solutions.
- Communicating engagement expectations ensuring all clients and team members are clear on goals, budget, timelines and invoicing.
- Actively updating firm processes to maintain maximum efficiency.
Ideal Manager Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters in Accounting
- CPA or desire to obtain their CPA
- 5+ years of public accounting experience
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.