Estate & Trust Tax Director
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking a Tax Director to lead and grow our Estate & Trust Services Team.
Lurie, LLP has a long history of being an innovative provider of estate and succession planning advice to our clients. Whether working with first generation business-owners or developing a plan to successfully transition assets to future generations, the Lurie team is intimately involved with finding creative solutions. This is an opportunity to work with experienced professionals to grow this service offering among Lurie’s diverse clientele.
- Formulate and deliver innovative tax planning, strategy and client service
- Provide experienced tax knowledge as it relates to estate, trust, and succession planning
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to grow the services line with support from firm partners
- Maintain active communications with clients to develop longstanding relationships, manage expectations, safeguard satisfaction and to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure the utmost quality standards by acting as primary and/or secondary reviewer of complex compliance and consulting projects
- Take an active role in training and developing associates within the department
- Advance your expertise in tax matters through continued education and research
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Active CPA or JD license
- 10+ years of experience working with individual, trust, estate and/or gift tax compliance and planning
- 1-2+ years of experience in a managerial or leadership role within public accounting
- Desire to help others
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.