2022 Assurance Services Associate
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking bright, motivated, and service-minded accounting graduates to join our assurance department in the fall of 2022. As a new associate, you will build on your education, work, and other experiences by participating in department-led mentoring, in-house training, and on-the-job experiences. We will empower and assist you in developing all the skills necessary to provide exceptional audit and other attest services to our very diverse client base.
As an Assurance and Advisory Associate you will:
- Participate in audit and other attest engagement activities for clients
- Work closely with partners and senior leadership within the firm
- Establish an understanding of the goals and challenges of businesses
- Assist clients in developing solutions to complex problems
- Pursue professional development activities and be proactive in achieving Firm and personal career goals
Ideal candidates will be:
- Educationally engaged: Candidates must have a 3.25 GPA or better
- CPA eligible: Candidates must be interested and able to pursue their CPA certification
- Flexible: Candidates must be able to work extended hours and serve our clients onsite at their Minneapolis metro locations
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.