Private Client Group Tax Manager
Lurie, LLP is seeking an entrepreneurial, creative, enthusiastic and team-oriented Manager to join our Private Client Group with an emphasis on complex individuals, trusts and estates. You will work within a collaborative environment ensuring excellent service to our diverse clientele. Managers are responsible for leading the department in providing tax planning, consulting and compliance expertise, developing others, and deliver innovative ideas and solutions.
Private Client Group Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Formulate and deliver innovative tax, estate, and succession planning strategies and solutions
- Provide experienced tax knowledge as it relates to complex, high net worth individuals & their families
- Maintain communications with clients to develop longstanding relationships, manage expectations, safeguard satisfaction and to ensure deadlines are met
- Work on a variety of entities, including individual clients, trusts, estates, and not-for-profit entities
- Ensure the utmost quality standards by acting as primary and/or secondary reviewer of complex client returns
- Support training and developing associates within the department
- Advance your expertise in tax matters through continued education and research
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- CPA or JD license
- 5-8+ years of experience working in Public Accounting demonstrating a progression of complexity and scope
- 1-2+ years of experience in a managerial or leadership role within public accounting
- Desire to help others
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.