High Net Worth Tax Manager
There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking a Manager in our Tax department to focus on High Net Worth Clients. You will work within a collaborative environment ensuring excellent service to our diverse clientele. Managers are responsible for leading the department in providing tax planning, consulting and compliance expertise as well as developing others.
- Formulate and deliver innovative tax planning, strategy and client service
- Provide experienced tax knowledge as it relates to complex, high net worth individuals & their families
- Maintain active communications with clients to develop longstanding relationships, manage expectations, safeguard satisfaction and to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure the utmost quality standards by acting as primary and/or secondary reviewer of complex client returns
- Take an active role in training and developing associates within the department
- Advance your expertise in tax matters through continued education and research
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Active CPA or JD license
- 5-8+ years of experience working in Public Accounting demonstrating a progression of complexity and scope
- 1-2+ years of experience in a managerial or leadership role within public accounting
- Desire to help others
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.