There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking an entrepreneurial, creative, enthusiastic and team-oriented Tax Associate to join our organization. You will prepare income tax returns, including individuals, corporations and partnerships for a variety of clients. Associates regularly collaborate with partners and managers to provide outstanding client service.
Our fun, flexible and innovative culture will allow you to learn and grow with opportunities to work personally with clients, partners and our professional team. This is a unique opportunity to build client relationships on all aspects of public accounting and create your career through learning and growth opportunities at our firm.
- Proficiently prepare tax returns
- Formulate and deliver innovative tax planning, strategy and client service
- Identify and capitalize on business opportunities with our current client base and network to attract new clients to the firm
- Maintain active communications with clients to develop longstanding business relationships, manage expectations, safeguard satisfaction and ensure deadlines are met
- Work in a variety of industries including: real estate, construction, hospitality, manufacturing, distribution, not-for-profit and financial services
- Advance your expertise in tax matters through continued education and research
- Complete research and special projects as needed
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- B.S. in Accounting or a law degree
- CPA or desire to obtain
- 1+ years of tax experience
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.