There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and team-oriented Manager to join our organization’s Fort Myers Team. As a part of our team, you will collaborate and work closely with peers and partners all aspects of accounting, including financial statement engagements and consulting projects. Our clients are business entrepreneurs who engage us to help with their business and tax planning.
At Lurie, our fun, flexible and innovative culture will allow you to learn and grow with opportunities to work personally with clients, partners and our professional team. This is a unique opportunity to build client relationships on all aspects of public accounting and create your career through learning and growth opportunities at our firm.
- Nurturing and developing client relationships and building a thorough knowledge of all facets of their business.
- Responsible for tax return review and management (1120, 1120 S, 1065, 1041, 1040)
- Planning, scheduling and executing client engagements and being proactive in identifying potential obstacles and solutions.
- Communicating engagement expectations ensuring all clients and team members are clear on goals, budget, timelines and invoicing.
- Actively updating firm processes to maintain maximum efficiency.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters in Accounting
- CPA or desire to obtain their CPA
- 5+ years of public accounting experience
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.