Canadian Solar Inc. is a vertically-integrated manufacturer of ingots, wafers, cells, solar modules (panels) and custom-designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar Inc. delivers solar power products of uncompromising quality to customers worldwide. Canadian Solar’s world class team of professionals works closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all their solar needs. For more information on the company, please visit www.canadian-solar.com.
Position Title: IE Sr. Engineer
Department: Industrial Engineering
Reports to: IE manager
Location: Texas and Indiana
This position will support all departments in achieving the KPI of the factory, including cost, capacity and energy efficiency.
- Use AutoCAD to make workshop layouts
- Calculate cycle time hours and standard production capacity
- Cost analysis and budget control
- Project management and coordinate different teams(Chinese team and US team) to communicate design proposals
- Train operators and line leaders about IE
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Strong AutoCAD understanding
- 2+ years working experience with manufacturing IE
- Familiarity with the manufacturing technique and manufacturing process of photovoltaic, electronic and other industries, master the relevant experience of layout planning, reduce cost and increase efficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding analytical ability and adaptability
- Able to communicate in Mandarin Chinese
- Ablity to with work under pressure and within tight deadlines
Compensation and Benefits:
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental/life/disability program, PTO and sick days. This is a full-time position.
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.