2024 Finance Leadership Development Program
If you are excited and passionate about helping #LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc. is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions. At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paid Volunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
- Functions will vary based upon rotational area within Accounting, FP&A, Internal Audit, Investor Relations, and Operations. Candidates will have full-time analyst responsibilities while within each area and will assist in various projects.
- Accumulate and analyze results from Xylem’s businesses
- Assist team with closing monthly and quarterly results
- Update Presentations, Scripts, Releases and other materials
- Create reports and analysis as needed; Present findings in a coherent manner to various audiences
- Research of peer company reports
- Serve as liaison for the department and coordinate across multiple functions
- Ability to communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude
- Demonstrate basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Confident self-starter with ability to prioritize and independently manage to get things done with minimal oversight
- Assist the Investor Relations & FP&A teams with various finance projects including sustainability research, peer research & analysis, process improvements, and other items.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels and functions within the organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to enhance productivity through technology … Continuous Improvement mindset
- Willingness to travel
- Assist in Strategy projects or M&A deals (as applicable)
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
- Attending an accredited university studying toward a Bachelor’s
- Concentration in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Cumulative GPA greater than or equal 3.0/4.0 Overall
- Minimum rising senior in standing
- Willingness to relocate
- Knowledge of project planning methodologies such as critical path planning.
- Knowledge of computers and database/spreadsheet/ word processing software
- Knowledge of basic query functions for the purpose of report creation
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and basic presentation tools
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong written communication / documentation
- The 2024 FLDP candidates begin in early September 2024
The estimated salary range for this position is $70,000 to $80,000 plus bonus. Starting pay is dependent on multiple factors, such as skills, experience and work location, and is not typically at the top of the range. At Xylem we offer a competitive compensation package with a generous benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision plans, 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off, paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.
At Xylem, we embrace diversity and strive to create avenues where employees feel valued and appreciated through our DE&I initiatives and Employee Resources Groups (ERG). Xylem is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action workplace. Xylem prohibits discrimination, harassment of any kind and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, medical conditions or disability, genetic information, age, or other non-merit factors.
Join the global Xylem team today! Xylem is a team creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges through developing new technologies and services that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor, and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential, and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
Disclaimer: The information listed within this job description is designed to indicate the general nature of work expected for this position and shall not be viewed as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required in this position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job absent undue hardship. Xylem reserves the right to modify this job description or assign other duties to this position as needed.