Team Leader - Inventory Analyst Supply Chain H/F
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We are looking for a Team Leader - Inventory Analyst Supply Chain to manage our replenishment team.
Be the Key user between ERP (BPCS/IBM) and Global Inventory Management (GIM) system
o Understand how the systems work together
o Manage potential issues in data consistency
o Create and manage tickets with GIM’s support team
Be a creative force and coordinate changes to apply on Matrix of stock management in collaboration with the Inventory Excellence Manager
o Implement yearly Matrix changes according to inventory constraints and customer service goals
o Review needs of change during the year
o Adapt Matrices and other GIM tools to replenishment agents’ needs and goals
Provide with Reporting and Analysis
o Assist the management team with data from ERP and GIM
o Assist the replenishment team while building new queries, reports and by creating new tools
Maintain local and specific item exceptions regarding stock strategy (both in ERP and GIM)
Owner of Flygt Basic Stock List Management
o Replenish the right level of stock
o Update master data as well as keeping track of inventory / demands
o Being a facilitator between the customers and the Flygt factory
Manage and coordinate with cycle life of Spare/acc and product as well as ranges changes
Participate & Manage SDC M projects related to replenishment department
o Being an actor on continuous improvement to reach Xylem targets
o Improve processes in interaction with different Xylem entities such as Factories, SDC’s, Marketing, and Management
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Fluent in French and good English skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Ability to translate customer demands into logistic requirements
- Ability to translate business and financial goals into action plans
- Ability to think creatively, look forward, and work in a rapidly changing and stressful environment
- Having a bias towards action with enough endurance to get things done.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Capable of working in a team environment involving multiple cultures.
- Driven and with target focus
- Master's degree or equivalent in business, finance, supply chain or engineering required
- Working knowledge of various supply chain concepts
- Minimum 3 years' experience working with distribution issues interacting with sales units, factories, DC's and HQ
- Minimum 3 years of people leadership
- Preferable green belt training
Why Work at Xylem!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark: www.xylemwatermark.com.
Everyone's equal value
We want people, regardless of skin color, age, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity, to feel at home, not just at Xylem, but everywhere in the world. For us, diversity means more than just a policy or a set of methods. Diversity is a fundamental part of our corporate culture and a key to long-term growth.