What You’ll Do:
- Partner directly with marketing, merchandising, creative and site operation teams to optimize navigation strategies, ensure optimal product placement and plan content for the range of categories on Torrid website.
- Maintain and sequence categories throughout using conversion and traffic data to maximize demand.
- Support and drive the development, communication seasonal site strategies that support your range of categories.
- Ensure appropriate products and categories are available and optimized to support key marketing initiatives and emails.
- Manage navigation structure and nomenclature to ensure efficient discoverability of product and optimal customer experience.
- Own select categories creating rules for products to correctly launch and ensure product images, copy and mapping of styles are accurate and in the correct experiences.
- Identify and support brief needs for navigation, discoverability to create the optimal customer experience.
- Own execution for campaigns and promotions to be seamlessly executed on site and app.
- Manage Site Search to ensure optimal results for key search terms.
- Partner with digital marketing team to gain awareness and ensure that search terms from SEO+ SEM are being captured where relevant.
- Create tickets and manage process in JIRA and Wrike for pre-launch creative updates and requests.
- Partner with Email team to identify products in-stock, daily meetings to confirm emails are aligning to messaging.
- Use site analytics to measure traffic, conversion and revenue on navigation, search site content and editorial messages.
- Regularly report out on category KPIs to cross functional partners.
- Partner with the Site Merchandising Manager to optimize new landing page content to balance brand presentation with conversion optimization.
- Assist with the testing of all site content for needed site refresh, ensure all categories and products are represented, and that the customer experience is optimized.
- Manage upsell, cross sell, and complete the look product widgets for key categories.
- Perform daily QA of site, products, and searches.
- Perform ad hoc requests for reporting, merchandising, and sorting categories.
- Create and update documentation and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Continually benchmark competitors’ sites to ensure the adoption of best-in-class online product management strategies and to identify gaps and opportunities.
- 3+ years’ experience in eCommerce space preferably retail.
- Extremely detail oriented, with excellent follow-through skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Ability to formulate tactical plans to support business and site.
- Strong Business Acumen, ability to analyze and action on digital and business metrics.
- Solution-driven problem solver.
- High energy, positive “can do” attitude and self-motivation.
- Understanding of product trends, styling coupled with in depth knowledge of the apparel space. Strong grasp of fashion aesthetics and market preference will be essential
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Bonus points for experience for web analytics and JIRA/Confluence
- A culture where people are accepted and encouraged to be who they are.
- Competitive compensation, 401k with company matching contribution, plus potential to earn company performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive wellness package including, medical, dental, vision, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous 50% employee discount and access to employee-only sales.
- Support the causes you’re passionate about. We pay you up to 32 hours annually for volunteering your time in the community.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Aimed at helping employees address a variety of personal and family issues including legal financial consultations, mental health services and more.
- Discounts on entertainment tickets and more.
- Access to a subscription to a leading online learning provider where you can earn certifications and take course taught by industry experts across multiple business sectors
- Work and learn alongside industry-leading executives while making huge strides in impacting the lives of women.
- You’ll be challenged and grow. Opportunity for upward mobility is available at all levels of the organization.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA): https://careers.jobvite.com/torrid/2023-CPRA-Applicant-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf