Inbound Transportation Analyst
- Work with International and domestic service providers as well as internal business partners to facilitate cost-effective flow of merchandise through the supply chain.
- Oversee 3PL load planning to optimize our inbound efficiency and freight costs.
- Monitor freight movements and communicate status, challenges and solutions to ensure on-time delivery.
- Interpret and analyze inbound operational and cost data to identify operational trends and improvement opportunities.
- Develop and communicate insights resulting from analysis.
- Maintain organized documentation/records of inbound freight flows.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service to our Brand and its customers.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of relevant international and domestic transportation experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to adapt to changing business conditions and priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external partners to solve day-to-day challenges while seeking long-term improvements to the business operations.
- Strong PC Skills – Microsoft Office with particular emphasis on Excel required.
- Strong work ethic and prioritization/organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and prioritization skills.
- A passion to learn and improve our Logistics network.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Growth and learning experiences in a high-paced fashion retail business.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays.
- Additional perks include quarterly bonus potential, associate discount 50%, tuition reimbursement, etc.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA): https://careers.jobvite.com/torrid/2023-CPRA-Applicant-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf