Business Systems Analyst - Enterprise Applications
Business systems analyst with great communication and coordination skills to work on our headquarter applications (Merchandising, Retail, Analytics and other enterprise applications). Programming experience related to applications with back-end SQL/Oracle databases is a definite plus.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Experience with retail and merchandise based applications related to planning, allocation, inventory, sales, promotions, product development.
• Conducting requirements gathering sessions with Business Leaders to define systems/process requirements, solutions options, and function as a Subject Matter Expert.
• Evaluate potential software solutions and the system architecture to ensure they meet business requirements
• Develops, plans, and coordinates in-depth end-user and technical reviews for existing and new system or application.
• Execute system management tasks, providing regular status to supervisor and/or upper management
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to address business or systems issues and documenting business requirements, business cases and functional specs
• Resolve issues related to applications by self or in coordination with the technical team while maintaining business communication.
• Remain hands on with respect to both technical and functional aspects of applications and projects assigned to you.
• Be an enabler of new application, strategy, ideas and technology helping to move the company forward.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• 2+ years of experience as a business analyst for a retail technology related project
• Experience with planning and coordination a technology project in a retail company.
• 2+ years of technical programming experience
• Experience with new and upcoming technology specially around cloud based apps (AWS, Oracle cloud, Azure)
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf