Audits associate time records and maintain payroll records to ensure employees are paid timely and accurately. The position reports to Manager, Payroll.
What You'll Do:
- Audits associate time records for calculating, coding or errors.
- Reconciles errors and maintains related payroll documentation.
- Performs action necessary to determine pay and deductions including Federal and State taxes, insurance, savings, and other deductions.
- Generates and prepares internal Audit reports.
- Processes manual paychecks as needed.
- Assists with bi-weekly payroll run.
- Assists associates with payroll related issues.
- Performs other job duties as needed.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of high volume, multi-state payroll experience.
- Knowledge of regulations related to Federal, State, and Local tax reporting.
- Verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
- Strong MS Excel and payroll processing skills.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills including the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Meets deadlines, prioritize appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Is accountable for results approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
- Must be diligent and highly detail-oriented in all phases of payroll applications with the primary focus on priorities and deadlines.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
What You'll Get:
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, weekly on-site physician, chiropractor, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf